|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Technology and IT|
Our client is growing at pace due to the success of their Industry leading products as such we are looking for dynamic and driven Senior Developers,(Perm, office based) who want to apply knowledge, experience and vision in the development of world class, leading cloud-based platform for the clinical trials industry.
We have positons available immediately and into the next year so even if you are thinking about a move in the future please get in touch now to discuss your plans.
You will be working on our client's innovative product, which is continually growing and evolving to address the needs and requirements of the life Science Industry.
This role will play a significant part in the growth and development of the product dev-ops team.
They are passionate about their culture and values and are looking for experienced developers who will thrive in a hardworking, energetic, creative and team-oriented environment.
Ideally you will be excited by the opportunity to have a leading role in the technical direction of the product, direct access to the senior leadership team, and the opportunity to be involved in the creation of an application that will truly make a difference to advancements in getting medical treatments to patients.
Location: Office Based Cambridge (Sorry no Sponsorship available)
(Other opportunities from Pop Science in Cambridge include Operations, Implementation and Validation experts.)
Here's an idea of what you will be doing:
- Delivering functionality to an aggressive timescale
- Development of application functionality in a team environment
- Providing architectural analysis, input and direction
- Software functionality testing
- Development management
- Helping to build and lead the development team
- Creation and maintenance of application and project documentation
You should recognise yourself here:
- Minimum of three years of relevant development experience
- Enjoy working in a small results-oriented team
- Creative and visionary
- Ability to transition concepts and vision into detailed specifications and on to reliable, high quality products
- Ability to take responsibility for the consistency and quality of all deliverables
- Ability to mentor junior developers
Technical Experience (not exclusive)
CSS Scripting,Microsoft SQL Server,Microsoft Azure,Web Design,Telerik Kendo UI,Multi-threading
Relevant Degree in Life Sciences / 2-3 years' experience within Clinical Research industry
For more information contact bryan@
pop-science.co.uk with your CV, Current and expected salary and availability.