Business Development Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||See Job Description|
We have a great role for a Business Development Manager or Director to join a rapidly expanding Life Science technology company. You would be working to develop the US (and EMEA) market with the Head of Sales. The US market is a big expansion for the business and this is therefore an exciting and high profile project.
As the Business Development Manager, EMEA, you will become part of an expanding global sales team tasked with generating new eCOA/ePRO/eConsent business for the USA and EMEA.
Your will be expected to grow the USA (and EMEA) pipeline and close opportunities in line with company targets.
* Grow and manage a comprehensive pipeline within USA and EMEA in order to hit/exceed annual targets
* Work with the team to develop and close opportunities
* CRM - Consistent entry and management of all data relating to a sales cycle
* Territory planning and prioritisation of clients
* Recent experience selling into the Life Science industry
* Consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
* Geographically located in UK (other geographies may be considered)
* Flexibility to travel 50% of time and work with various time zones within EMEA when required
* Strong business planning and organisational skills
* Bachelor's degree or above required
Nice to Have
* Specific experience selling eCOA solutions
* Experience selling to both sponsors and CROs
What our client offers
* An attractive benefits package including 25 days' holiday per year
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment