Senior DevOps Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London, City of London|
|Sector||Technology and IT|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Our client is looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer who will become instrumental to the success at this dynamic young company in Central London.
Heres the TECH
Production Experience; Linux (preferably CentOS 7) -AWS Core Services
Continuous integration (preferably Jenkins) -Configuration management (preferably Puppet)
Experience with the following would also be beneficial,
Working within the context of controlled environments, Terraform, Jenkins 2, ELK Stack, Vagrant, Prometheus, Docker, Security Testing
Programming languages and frameworks:
Shell (bash), Ruby, Jenkins2 pipeline, Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Elm
This role would suit an innovator who is looking to move to a start up company where there is exposure for everyone at all levels.
The client is a fast growing and was founded by Pharma industry experts that specialise in providing data quality and data capture analysis to Pharmaceutical companies.
Their development of a web-based application allows them to work within the fields of technology, research and the life science sector.
They simplify adverse event reporting and product quality data capture and improve analysis. They have developed a solution that transforms the end-to-end pharmacovigilance process offering immediate benefits; efficiency and effectiveness in process automation; simple and rapid access to data; accelerate early detection of safety or quality issues. Are you their next amazing hire as a DevOps Engineer ?
Here's what we need you to be able to do :
- You should have demonstrable experience of operating Linux in production environments.
- You're quick to learn new technologies and methods.
- You take an inquisitive and curious approach, with confidence to tackle difficult problems.
- You understand the value of automating manual tasks, and testing.
- You understand the value of proactive monitoring and logging.
- You're a good communicator (both online, and in person), and you work well with others.
- You're happy to help and are a natural sharer of knowledge.
- You'll be a part of our low-volume on-call rota.
You should also recognise yourself here:
- Problem solving, You will need to take responsibility !
- Infrastructure as Code (Configuration management and Provisioning)
- Production Engineering,
- DevOps approach to delivery, working with teams, and cultural alignment
- Production Experience:
- Linux (preferably CentOS 7)
- AWS Core Services
- Continuous integration (preferably Jenkins)
- Configuration management (preferably Puppet)
- Working within the context of controlled environments, Terraform, Jenkins 2, ELK Stack, Vagrant, Prometheus, Docker, Security Testing
- Programming languages and frameworks:
- Shell (bash), Ruby, Jenkins2 pipeline, Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Elm
To join this amazing team , send your CV with current and expected Salary to
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment