|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Technology and IT|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Our client is growing at pace due to the success of their Industry leading products. We are looking for a Industry leading Validation Lead (office based) that wants to apply knowledge and experience to the creation of a leading edge web application for the clinical trials industry.
They are leading global providers of Risk-Based Monitoring (RBM) solutions for clinical trials, and in order to expand its international presence and to keep up with the demand they need to grow their team.
Our client developed the first dedicated cloud-based software for RBM, enabling early risk detection, improved data quality, increased operational efficiency and compliance with regulatory requirements. The adoption of new regulatory guidance requiring risk to be considered from the start of a trial has driven demand for their products.
Their mission is to improve clinical trial outcomes through intelligent application of technology.
If you are a self-motivated individual who would enjoy working on a small, results oriented team where your input is valued, Read on.
Location: United Kingdom, Cambridge (Sorry no Sponsorship available)
Other opportunities from Pop Science in Cambridge include Implementation and Validation experts.
Here's an Idea of what you will be doing:
- System validation
- Software testing (you will set up automation testng
- Validation concepts and understanding regulations such as ICH GCP and things like E2B R2 (and R3)
- Degree in Engineering or a Scientific Discipline
- 3- 5 years of hands on experience in facility and utility validation, pharmaceutical GxP preferred
- Process Logic Controller and process control system experience preferred
- Ability to plan, schedule, organize, prioritize, and coordinate project activities
- Ability to function within cross-functional teams
- Good knowledge of quality principles
(This is a general overview for this newly created positon more details
to be provided at interview stages.)
CV to bryan@
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment