Clinical Trials Assistant (CRO Global Experience)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Experienced CRO Clinical Trials Assistant (Office based only)
Pop science is delighted to offer an opportunity with one of our partners in Central London who have recently launched a new CRO to add to their continued success within the industry.
Uniquely you will have the backup and support of a highly regarded institute as well as a committed and enthusiastic team of colleagues.
Having its own independent clinical research and development facility makes this opportunity truly unique and already well known for excellent collaboration with leading research institutions and universities in the UK and around the world.
They have access to the very best international researchers and research programmes through their wide range of partnerships.
Their research programmes also benefit from a well-established network of some 2,500 research sites in around 40 countries.
They are central to the registries and observational studies that are conducted under the auspices of the Institute, and are led by scientific steering committees and national coordinating councils comprising some of the best experts in thrombosis from around the world.
Are you ready to join this new venture and continue the success they are experiencing right now?
Great !Read on if you match the requirements and can bring your CRO experience and skills to contribute to their continued success.
As a Clinical Trials Assistant you are a key member of the project team and will provide in-house operational support to study teams, ensuring standardisation and consistency of tracking across studies in accordance with SOPs
Here's an idea of what you will be doing:
- Day to day operational support to Lead Ops, CPMs, CRAs for defined tasks during study
- Collects, co-ordinates and maintains essential documents and the Trial Master File (TMF)
- Logistics of investigator and monitor meetings organised including the development of presentation materials under direction of PM
- Study telephone cover provided
- Active membership of projects meetings: meetings booked, minutes taken and communicated
- Documents learnings and recommendations from study debriefs and best practice identified and implemented in collaboration with manager and colleagues
- Development and distribution of newsletters for investigators and monitors
- Study area managed according to standards including set up, access rights and maintenance of study related documents
- Development and maintenance of study specific documents and tracking tools under direction of PM
- General filing and adhoc administrative task
- Documentation provided to support the preparation of clinical study reports and publications
- Health Authority/ IRB submissions and approvals tracked
- All documentation completely correctly
- Issues escalated as appropriate
- Awareness of and compliance to laws and regulations applicable to projects
- Awareness of and compliance to all policies and procedures including: Finance, Procurement, IT and Legal
- Attending all requisite training sessions and completion of all requisite on-line training and compliance programmes within specified time limit
Candidates will need to have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
You should recognise yourself here:
- Good Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT literacy
- Team player
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Understanding of regulations and SOPs
- Able to manage smaller projects/tasks
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Recruitment