Senior Product Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Technology and IT|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Senior Product Manager
Our clients is a Healthcare technology business who strive to simplify the path to better health care, and their vision is to become the world's most trusted route to health and wellbeing.
Their technology is enabling healthcare providers across the globe to transform the services they offer patients and deliver quality care more effectively and efficiently.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join this dedicated team in Central London .
As the Senior Product Manager you will take ownership of the core symptom assessment product within the business.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about the potential for technology to transform how healthcare is delivered and the improvement it can make to patients and their wellbeing.
Our clients products empower healthcare providers to deliver health care more efficiently and effectively by enabling patients to get instant advice about their symptoms 24/7 and directing them to the right treatment.
Your job will be to lead a world-class team of engineers, designers, researchers and clinical experts to make the symptom assessment product as comprehensive and effective as possible for both patients and healthcare providers, while always creating a simple and delightful user experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shake up the healthcare sector in the UK and worldwide.
Here's an idea of what you will be doing :
- You'll deliver a symptom assessment product that solves the big problems that healthcare providers have in managing patient demand effectively and efficiently.
- You'll define and manage the roadmap, capturing work from a wide range of inputs, understanding and prioritising this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- You'll deeply know the problems that you're tackling through research and regular interaction with customers and patients, and define and frame those problems for the team.
- You'll collaborate closely with designers, engineers, clinical experts and others to think big and imagine future solutions that solve these problems.
- You'll define the specific detail of what to build, using user flows, user stories and acceptance criteria to scope solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as possible.
- You'll manage stakeholder expectations, ensuring that they understand what features and benefits will be coming and when they can expect them.
- You'll constantly measure and evaluate the success of the team's solutions through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in early stage pilots and after full release, and adjust the roadmap as appropriate.
- You'll ensure your product exceeds a high level of clinical compliance, standard of care, and technical quality.
You should recognise yourself here :
- You've worked as a Senior Product Manager at a digital tech company (mobile or web, but preferably in a B2B or B2B2C environment) and have a demonstrable track record of managing a roadmap and frequently shipping valuable features.
- You have deep experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data from user research and experiments to inform decisions but are equally comfortable thinking creatively.
- You're able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- You're persuasive and have exceptional people skills. You use qual and quant evidence to communicate product decisions and tell a story that drives a vision forward. If necessary, you're comfortable making decisions without consensus.
- You're extremely organised and a self-starter.
- You can think/speak like a technologist and you can think/speak like a business person, and can switch back and forth.
- knowledge and experience in the primary health care sector and the challenges that healthcare providers face.
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment