Clinical Project Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Clinical Project Manager II (Regional Clinical PM)
Pop science is delighted to offer an opportunity with one of our partners in Central London who have recently launched a new CRO to add to their continued success within the industry.
Uniquely you will have the backup and support of a highly regarded institute as well as a committed and enthusiastic team of colleagues.
Having its own independent clinical research and development facility makes this opportunity truly unique and already well known for excellent collaboration with leading research institutions and universities in the UK and around the world.
They have access to the very best international researchers and research programmes through their wide range of partnerships.
Their research programmes also benefit from a well-established network of some 2,500 research sites in around 40 countries.
They are central to the registries and observational studies that are conducted under the auspices of the Institute, and are led by scientific steering committees and national coordinating councils comprising some of the best experts in thrombosis from around the world.
Are you ready to join this new venture and continue the success they are experiencing right now?
Great !Read on if you match the requirements and can bring your CRO experience and skills to contribute to their continued success.
Here's an idea of what you will be doing:
Office Based Clinical Project Manager II (REGIONAL Clinical PM) will ensure studies are planned and implemented to the highest standards, in compliance with ICH-GC guidelines, SOPs and all applicable regulatory guidelines.
- To lead local/ regional study management teams in implementation of clinical trials
- Define and monitor project scope, timelines and deliverables from project initiation to close out.
- Study oversight and status reporting study targets discussed and agreed,
- Schedule, plan for, and document regularly scheduled project team meetings. Assess project issues, propose resolutions to the project team, management and Steering Committee as necessary, and then track implementation of resolution through to completion.
- Accountable for status of study/ies communicated regularly with study team and management and that unresolved issues are escalated appropriately
- Responsible for maintenance of TMF
- Preparation of site agreements, contracts, and financial/site payment tracking during study conduct.
- Protocols developed in conjunction with Chief Operating Officer and Investigators
- Attendance of and contribution to Investigator meetings
- Ensure site and outsourced CRO staff trained in all protocol specific procedures
- Management of ethics, regulatory requirements and local applications
- Liaison with external customers e.g. Steering Committees, Investigators, Study Nurses and Clinical Trial Pharmacists etc.
- To provide the day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors ensuring delivery against contracted scope of work for the allocated region
- Plan and manage study budget
- Contribute to process improvement
- Assist with training and with preparation of training material for Study support roles
You should recognize yourself here before applying :
- Proven clinical trials project management (CRO) and leadership experience
- Life science or other relevant degree
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Good attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Cost and Financial oversight
- Proven ability to develop and update working practices
- Flexible and effective project management, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience overseeing outsourced CRO work
- Strong understanding of cardiovascular disease and treatment is highly desirable.
Candidates must have the right to Live and work in the UK to be considered for this Office based role.
Apply with CV Current and expected salary
Ask for full details
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment