Clinical SAS Programmer/ Biostatistician
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Clinical SAS Programmer vacancy in Paris- start-up and CRO services CDISC
Pop Science is delighted to offer the position of Clinical SAS Programmer to be based with our client in Paris , you would be joining a team of highly qualified specialists in health sciences delivering the best-quality results who offer a high level of availability to meet- and exceed, the needs of their customers.
They provide outstanding solutions that are not only adapted but complete.
Their aim is to promote innovation in Europe's growing market, taking into consideration its global context and the changing regulatory and reimbursement landscapes.
As part of the team you will be Building long-term partnerships with clients to develop new approaches in conducting clinical trials and epidemiological studies
You should be a high-performance SAS programmer willing to join their Biostatistics department where you will provide your expertise across a variety of topics:
Counselling on SAP, Meta-analysis, Statistical Analysis for Biomedical Research,
Risk Analytics Strategies, Data Mining, Writing Methods & Procedures,Participation in Medico-economic evaluations.
He's an idea of what you will be doing:
In brief, you will provide your expertise across a variety of topics: Counselling on SAP, Meta-analysis, Statistical Analysis for Biomedical Research, Risk Analytics Strategies, Data Mining, Writing Methods & Procedures, and Medico-economic evaluations.
DAY-TO-DAY JOB DUTIES
- Developing, debugging, and validating the project-specific SAS programs to generate derived SAS datasets, summary tables, and data listings in accordance with our standards
- Developing of SAS code for modeling data and directing the implementation of SAS/STAT procedures such as Proc Lifetest, Proc lifereg, Proc Phreg, proc reg Proc Glm proc glimmix for Survival analysis, logistic regression, repeated measures analysis and other statistical analyses
- Facilitating modification and development of existing SAS programs and creation of new programs using SAS Macros
- CDISC (Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium)
- Utilizing Proc CDISC for verifying compliance of datasets with CDISC standards, analyzing and managing the resolution of project issues
- Attending company and client meetings for the purpose of facilitation, recording of minutes, and follow-up of timely task completion
- Strong consulting skills to include:
- Be customer friendly and have the ability to build and maintain trusting and value-added customer relationships
- Possess strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Possess database design and management coaching and mentoring skills
- Independent worker needing minimal supervision
- Be capable of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Minimum of a Master's degree in a quantitative field (such as Mathematics or Computer Science)
- 2+ years of SAS programming experience (creation, modification, and use of SAS datasets).
- Experience in SAS Server Software
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Competitive Salary Package
- Exempt position
- Group Insurance Coverages
- 5 weeks of holidays plus 10 extra days
No sponsorship applications please.
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment