Technical Product Specialist
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Technology and IT|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Pop Science is delighted to offer this amazing opportunity for a Clinical Product Executive to be based at their clients new UK Head Office in Buckinghamshire.
As a Clinical Product Executive , you will find a team that believes passionately about making a difference - a team that wants to make a major contribution to improving the affordability, accessibility, and quality of healthcare who are driven by this purpose.
They describe their decision support applications as smarter, that is not through any innate arrogance - it is with the knowledge that the intelligence of their technologies and solutions are grounded by a keen practical foundation that comes from many years of hard-edged clinical and operational experience.
In working with our client as a Clinical Product Executive you will find a selflessly professional team, a team of insightful and agile thinkers who have the conviction to drive change and constantly seek new and innovative ways of delivering great solutions for their clients.
Clinical Product Executive
- To create new, robust clinical assessment algorithms that form part of the decision support applications for new and existing clients.
- To ensure that existing client applications and installations are maintained and supported effectively, keeping up to date the assessment algorithms.
- Work with Client representatives to establish detailed requirements for updates to the assessment algorithms, including changes to the language and logic updates.
- Support clinical testing of assessment algorithms to ensure compliance.
- Provide Client support during user acceptance testing, training, and handover
Typically, the technology is used to build and deliver web applications, fully accessible from desktop, tablet and smartphone devices. In addition, these applications can be deployed as native tablet and smartphone apps.
One of the key advantages of working with the range, sophistication and ease with which its clinical decision support systems can be integrated with external data, applications and infrastructure.
In terms of the end-user interface, or 'front-end', can facilitate and work within a variety of circumstances, including:
- Development of complete, standalone applications, utilizing their or client's design and branding guidelines and resources, as appropriate
- Development of specific, individual components, to be imported into client's existing application page templates and designs
- Provision of the required decision support logic as a 'back-end' service, with no direct end-user interface, to be called as required by client designed and built applications
Our clients tools can operate completely standalone or interface with external databases and applications, such as Electronic Medical Records or other relevant data repositories and workflow automation systems.
Such integration is enabled by a suite of sophisticated APIs and web services that enable a seamless flow of structured, standardized data in both directions, in real-time.
All applications can be hosted by them, client or appropriate third parties, within industry-leading shared, dedicated or cloud-based hosting facilities.
- Technical knowledge
- Clinicians with a good understanding of governance would be suitable too.
- Self-motivated, with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communicator with excellent language skills and eye for detail.
- Personable and comfortable working in any environment and at all levels in the organisation and interacting with clients
- Ability to work in a very agile environment, and willingness to adapt and get involved in each situation as the activity necessitates.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office suite. Knowledge of MS Visio is preferred.
Please note that in order to apply for this role, you must already be eligible to live work in the UK.
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment